Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rain Barrel

Playmate come out and play with me 
and bring your dollies three climb up my apple tree
shout down my rain barrel  
slide down my cellar door
and we'll be jolly friends
forever more!


Oh playmate I cannot play with you
my dolly's got the flu
Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
ain't got no rain barrel
ain't got no cellar door
but well be jolly friends 
forever more!

Hey baby girls Scott and Mimi made a rain barrel, when it rains the water will collect and we can use it later to water all those flower you all love to pick ...that way we save some money, help the environment, and rainwater is the best for plants. (kind of like breast milk hard to engineer) we are painting it today and will post a picture, Scott has it kind of looking like a still, I thought he should paint it to look like a whiskey barrel and paint Jack Daniels on it. I think I will add a survey to this post cause Scott says he has never heard the above song...please tell me Holly I taught it to you or I will fail like I left something out of your childhood . Of course we never did have a rain barrel, nor did have an apple tree, and no place where we had a cellar never mind a cellar door...you had some dolls and the flu once I think....Tina how about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment